A one-to-one meeting with a professional careers adviser is vitally important for young people. All our advisers…
- have many years experience,
- work effectively with all young people encouraging high-achievers and those who have more complex needs alike,
- work flexibly to fit-in with each school's requirements,
- are skilled at getting each student to reflect on their skills the make better choices for themselves,
- are qualified to a minimum level of 6,
- can support the school in meeting the Gatsby benchmarks,
- are completely impartial,
- are regularly supervised and assessed annually,
- work creatively and innovatively,
- commit to reviewing their service,
- can also work with HE institutions and plan careers fairs and themed events,
- engage with regular professional development activities,
- comply with the Career Development Institute's code of ethics.
We pride ourselves on our ability to inspire and prepare young people as they embark on the adventure that is their future!
We believe that every young person has the potential to inspire and influence all Our Futures. We are very aware of the competitive and ever changing nature of the world of work and so our absolute and passionate commitment to social mobility means we make it our our business to understand how to secure top university places and gain access to influential professions. Equally, we have built strong partnerships and knowledge of local high quality apprenticeships that offer young people an alternative route into successful and rewarding careers.