Designed to introduce students to the recruitment process, experience what an interview is like, receive positive feedback of how they performed, and maybe gain some careers guidance in the process.
Your students will…
- Gain confidence.
- Understand the stages of the recruitment process.
- Become more self-aware and mature.
- Practise verbal and non-vernal communication.
- Receive detailed feedback from their interview.
- Benefit from action points.
- Talk with someone specifically tailored to their career aspirations (where possible).
We will provide…
- Free assembly regarding application form technique.
- Free assembly regarding interview technique.
- Specific event manager for you to liaise with.
- All preparation materials.
- Interview appointments that fit seemlessly with school timetable.
- An appointment for every student.
- A fully organised and self-managed activity on the day, allowing you to concentrate on other matters.
- Pre-interview preparation for students.
- Evaluation report and statistics.